In Tennessee, our mild climate makes our state a haven for pests. Between the mild temperatures and moisture in the air, pests are a year-round threat to homeowners. We understand you want lasting protection and unfortunately, a one-time treatment won’t do the trick for the long haul. Whether you live in Jackson, Medina, or Humboldt, we offer a recurring pest control program that’s the perfect solution. When you work with Golden Circle, you can expect:
- A friendly and helpful representative. Our staff knows your problems and will walk you through our process to ensure you learn a little about who we are and what you can expect. Have questions? We’ll be happy to answer these to keep you at ease.
- A scheduled appointment. At Golden Circle, we don’t believe in offering an arrival window but stand behind a scheduled appointment that’s coordinated at your convenience. Your time is important, and the thing we don't want to do is waste it! Although rare, we’ll call you ahead of time if we’re off our scheduled time by more than ten minutes.
- An experienced exterminator to inspect your home. If you haven’t completely diagnosed the problem or are looking for a bit more information, one of our expert technicians will work with you to identify your pest issues, where they’re coming from, and how we’ll prevent future infestations.
- A comprehensive treatment plan. After we’ve thoroughly inspected your home, we recommend quarterly treatments to ensure pests don’t return. As the experts, we understand the importance of utilizing the most effective treatments possible. Surprisingly this doesn’t always mean more visits to your home. We do what’s needed - nothing more, nothing less.
Say Goodbye to Ants, Roaches, & More!
At the heart of it, Golden Circle is battling mother nature on a daily basis. How do we ensure she doesn’t win? Recurring pest control. Unfortunately, no single pest control treatment is going to permanently remove pests from your home for good. To accomplish this, recurring treatments are key. We’ll visit your home once a quarter to protect your home year-around from a wide variety of pests, including:
- Nesting Wasps
- And More!
It’s Time to Deliver Peace of Mind
With your satisfaction being our top priority, we take the safety of our treatments very seriously by limiting the pesticides used. Our process is built on the foundation of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach when servicing our customers. IPM means just that - using smart, tactical pest control methods all while minimizing the number of pesticides used in and around your home.
Your family and pets are of our utmost concern which is why we use such targeted methods. Although safety is high on the list, there’s much more to our process. Our pest exterminators will:
- Treat the perimeter of the home, preventing pests from ever making their way inside.
- Place baits in crawlspaces and attics to eliminate any existing mice and rat infestations.
- Remove cobwebs and spider webs around the outside of the home.
- Provide recommendations on what you can do to reduce the chance of future pest infestations.
Our Certified, Professional Exterminators - Those You Can Trust
Allowing an exterminator, or anyone for that matter, to enter your home requires trust. At Golden Circle, we strive to earn that trust by hiring and developing professional technicians who will not only meet your expectations but exceed them -- guaranteed! Our team consists of educated technicians - both with bachelor’s and master’s degrees. All of our professional exterminators are state certified and maintain certifications through continuing education credits as well as consistent training both in the office and out in the field.
Trusting our team comes a bit easier knowing you’re working with the best pest exterminators in west Tennessee. You can rest assured knowing your home and family are in the safest, most experienced hands possible.
If Pests Come Back, We Will Too
In everything we do, we put our customers first -- from our timely, scheduled appointments to our specialized treatment plans. With our free retreatment guarantee, one of our friendly exterminators will return to your home to retreat whenever there’s a problem. We respond to every call-back within 24 hours, with most being handled that very same day.
Even better, did you know our average customer has been with Golden Circle for over seven years? This just goes to show you we truly understand the meaning of a superior customer experience!