Numerous pests have made Tennessee their home, ranging from ants and spiders to termites, cockroaches, and bed bugs. These pests have the potential to cause harm to your home, yards, and gardens. Some pests can even pose health risks to you and your family, such as mosquitoes. Additionally, moisture-related problems are common in many households, regardless of the presence of pests. Collaborating with the pest control professionals at Golden Circle Exterminators can effectively diminish the population of these pests and minimize the likelihood of moisture-related concerns.
For top-notch Dyersburg pest control, look no further than the adept team at Golden Circle Exterminators. When you opt for our services, you can be confident that you’ll experience the following benefits at each stage of your engagement with us:
- A friendly and helpful representative. We’ll let you know what you can expect and answer your questions to put you at ease throughout the process.
- A scheduled appointment. We don’t do arrival windows. Instead, we stand behind a scheduled appointment that’s convenient for you. We don’t want to waste your time, as we know how important it is to you. In fact, we’ll even give you a call if we expect to be more than 10 minutes late.
- An experienced technician. Your home will be inspected by a licensed and knowledgeable technician. We will work with you to identify your pest issues, where they’re coming from, and how we’ll prevent future infestations.
- A comprehensive treatment plan. After we’ve thoroughly inspected your home, we recommend regular treatments to keep pests away and ensure they don’t return. We utilize the most effective treatments possible and only do what’s needed.
When you work with us, your home and family are in the safest, most experienced hands possible. If pests come back, we will too. We want you to be satisfied. Call us today to see when we’d be able to visit your home for a free initial inspection at 731-668-4887.
Ant Control in Dyersburg
Looking to prevent ant infestations in your Dyersburg home, yard, or place of business? Here are some tips to help keep ants and other pests under control:
- Clean up pet debris. Cats, dogs, and other pets can inadvertently invite ants into your home. Their food and water bowls are an attractant for pests, so be sure to keep pet bowls clean and clean up any spilled food or water promptly. Opt to store dry pet food in a sealed plastic container rather than the paper bags they often come in, which can be easily accessed by ants and other pests. Inspect dog/cat doors to ensure that pests cannot get through. Remember that ants can fit through even the tiniest openings.
- Seal entry points. Keep ants from getting into your home in the first place by sealing cracks, gaps, and other openings where ants may enter your home. Look for areas such as doors, windows, and utility lines.
- Contact Golden Circle Exterminators. Doing all you can at home sometimes may not be enough to keep ants out. Our team has over 50 years of experience handling these types of issues and is here to help.
Termites are notorious for wreaking havoc by damaging sub-flooring, compromising roofs, and affecting other wooden structures within your home. Whether you’re concerned about an existing termite infestation or aiming to adopt preventive measures, Golden Circle Exterminators is at your service. With a track record of controlling and preventing termite infestations dating back to 1974, you can have complete confidence that you’re entrusting your concerns to the most seasoned professionals in the field.
Our Team Handles Damaging Moisture
Our team can help you take care of excess moisture, such as fungus and rot, in your crawl spaces, basements, and other areas of your home. At Golden Circle, we have a variety of proven moisture control solutions and 50 years of experience to fit your needs.
The most common signs of moisture control that we can take care of are:
- Condensation or water build-up on the interior glass of windows, doors, or in bathrooms.
- Mildew spots on ceilings, in the corner of walls, on baseboards, and other areas around your home.
- Grayish water level marks on the basement walls or crawl spaces.
Capable of causing significant damage to the health of your family, as well as the value of your home, moisture control is not a treatment you want to wait around to have.
Dealing With Cockroaches
Given that pests are naturally drawn to darkness, warmth, and moisture, cockroaches tend to lurk in spaces like your basement, beneath sinks, or around areas such as bathtubs and toilets. Moreover, the longer you allow dirty dishes and full trash bags to accumulate in your kitchen, the higher the likelihood of discovering some uninvited roommates scurrying across your floors or countertops.
It’s worth noting that cockroaches can transmit serious diseases. Therefore, it is important that if you come into contact with these pests, you call a pest professional. These insects can quickly contaminate food products and known to multiply quickly.
If you have found cockroaches in your Dyersburg home, what should you do? Your first step should be to call Golden Circle Exterminators. Our team will come to your home promptly and use our skills and knowledge to get rid of your infestation for good.
Here are some common types of cockroaches you may find in Tennessee:
- American cockroach: This is one of the most common cockroach species. It is also one of the largest, measuring around 2 inches long. The American cockroach is reddish-brown and can survive both indoors and outdoors.
- German cockroach: On the other side of the spectrum, the German cockroach is one of the smallest species of cockroaches. It measures just 0.25 inches long. However, this light tan bug is very aggressive and known to deliver painful bites.
Contact Us Today
Tennessee’s mild climate makes it the perfect home for ants, termites, spiders, cockroaches, and other pests. When these pests get inside your home, they can cause alot of damage.
For exceptional Dyersburg ant control, count on the team at Golden Circle Exterminators to make your home or business pest-free. We can assist you with all your pest control needs in Dyersburg. Schedule a free inspection today by calling 731-668-4887.